Bangalore is in the south of the state Karnataka, India. The city is better known as the Silicon Valley of India. You will be glad to see that who’s who of the software industry have their office setup here. Besides, the city offers a host of places as the hot tourist destinations such as the Lalbagh Garden a.k.a. The Red Garden, ISKON temple, Wonderla Amusement Park, Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum, Art of Living Center and the UB City to name a few.
Here is a list of 10 things to bring on your trip to Bangalore.
- Book your hotel in advance.
- Carry your walking shoes as you will have to travel by walking quite a lot here.
- You should carry mosquito net or the repellent especially when you plan to visit the Bangalore suburbs.
- Carry your own medicines if you are to take medicines on regular basis.
- Consult your doctor about the tour and take precautionary vaccines.
- Do carry your camera as the city offers many exciting scenic places.
- Carry extra battery for your camera.
- Avoid taking short skirts and trousers and take the long ones instead. Don’t carry warm clothes for touring to Bangalore. Because, Bangalore has the tropical climate.
- Keep some space in the luggage for buying some wonderful creations like the South Indian silk and the pashminas.
- Don’t forget to carry your adapter for charging the mobile. Because, you will mostly not find three-pronged plugs.
You can, however, find all those items right here in Bangalore as well.